There are many airdrops that are constantly being launched. Some gift you $20-$30′ worth in crypto, others are a little more generous. Since I started reporting about airdrops, I keep getting asked to do more and more of these posts, so here is yet another blog post about the most recent airdrops that are still ongoing and you can take part in, right now.
First, we’re going to start with the most important one: this is an exclusive to the Crypto-Corner.com community and it comes in the form of a lucky draw.
You are all eligible to participate in this airdrop, regardless of your region or country residence.
HOW TO GET ”COBALT AIRDROP”
This is a lucky draw for 3 people who will receive 250 Cobalt Lend Tokens next month and to take part all you have to do is retweet this tweet: https://twitter.com/busyjordy/status/1319921895555432449
The winners will be selected by a draw next week – on Wed 28 October – just in time for the launch of their token sale which begins on Oct 31.
The winners will receive their airdrop allocation (250 tokens) as soon as the token sale ends (next month) and they will contact me directly via twitter (from their respective twitter accounts).
I also have more giveaways like this one on my Facebook and YouTube channel.
ABOUT cOBALT lEND
This is a brand new community driven lending platform based on Ohio, USA.
It is a DeFi project that aims to decentralise the Borrowing and Lending industry with the use of blockchain technology and smart contract-based automated service.
The token has already been listed on Bancor Exchange, Uniswap, Mooniswap and is about to be listed on 3 more exchanges in the coming weeks.
There’s also a Ledger integration on its way, with Trezor and Shapeshift/Keepkey to follow.
For more Cobalt Lend free airdrops, visit their official website and take part in the other challenges they currently offer.
DIA Airdrop is worth 3.031.866 $DIA tokens (~$ 4,000,000) in total. DIA took action to mitigate the adverse market effects from the recent KuCoin Exchange hack by giving back to their community and support the commitment to DIA via a community airdrop to long-term Hodlers.
About Decentralised Information Asset (DIA)
Decentralised Information Asset (DIA) is a Swiss non-profit association that provides an open-source oracle platform that allows DeFi apps to supply, share and use transparent, crowd-verified price data and oracles. The target of DIA is to bring together data analysts, data providers and data users. In general, DIA provides a reliable and verifiable bridge between off-chain data from various sources and on-chain smart contracts that can be used to build a variety of financial ÐApps. DIA is already being traded at Binance, KuCoin, Poloniex, Uniswap and many other exchanges.
HOW TO GET ”DIA AIRDROP”
- Visit the DIA Airdrop announcement page. Total airdrop size: 3.031.866 DIA Tokens sourced from ecosystem fund.
- Hold at least 1 DIA token in your private wallet or at an exchange where DIA is currently trading. Holding the tokens even for a day will make you eligible to receive the Airdrop. Thus, the more days you hold, the more tokens you receive.
- DIA will take daily snapshots until December 10, 2020, 12 pm CEST.
- The Airdrop will be distributed on January 11, 2021, to the respective eligible wallet that held the DIA tokens.
- The DIA airdrop will be calculated on the average holdings during that period set above on the formula below:
y = Amount of DIA airdropped on each investor wallet
bi (u) = Balance of DIA on the wallet, taken from the last block of the day CEST
num_tokens = Circulating supply DIA
t_1 = September 25, 2020
t_end = December 10, 2020
For more information regarding the DIA Airdrop, See their Official Announcement.
There’s also a very simple and straighforward giveaway courtesy of CRYPTOENTER (LION) project where our airdrop hunters have a chance of winning LION tokens with an estimated value of $33 (USD) for completing some easy social media tasks such as:
– Join their Telegram Group
– Join their Telegram Channel
– Follow CRYPTOENTER on Twitter
– Like, retweet and tag 3 of your friends on their pinned tweet on Twitter
– Like their Facebook page
– Like and share their pinned post on Facebook
– Submit your details on their official airdrop form
HOW TO GET ”CRYPTOENTER AIRDROP”
To be eligible for the CRYPTOENTER (LION) airdrop reward you must complete all of the above-listed social media tasks and to submit your details on their official airdrop form for further verification.
In addition, there is an airdrop contest, and the prizes will be awarded as follows:
- One lucky winner among the first 1,000 participants will receive a bonus worth +$ 50 in LION tokens;
- One lucky winner among the first 5,000 participants will receive a bonus worth +$ 200 in LION tokens;
- One lucky winner among the first 10,000 participants will receive a bonus worth +$ 100 in LION tokens;
- One lucky winner among the first 30,000 participants will receive a bonus worth +$ 50 in LION tokens.
CRYPTOENTER © is a unique blockchain infrastructure based on the Hyperledger Fabric framework for digital banking which has been created after more than three years of development by Smart Block Laboratory, an official and registered business partner of IBM, Silver member of Linux Foundation and general member of Hyperledger.
Smart Block Laboratory obtained $120,000 in free IBM Cloud credits to enable the rapid launch of their CRYPTOENTER platform, featured in the global IBM partner solutions directory.
- Tokens Per Airdropup to $33 in LION tokens + prizes
- Tokens Per ReferralCommission based
- KYC for users is NOT a requirement
For full instructions on how to enter follow their official announcement.
SwanFinance is airdropping 10,000 SWAN each to the first 10,000 airdrop participants. Complete simple social tasks and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive the tokens.
ABOUT SWAN FINANCE
SwanFinance is a decentralized platform for earning interest. Users can take SWAN tokens to earn higher interest, up to 20% APY on SWAN tokens and up to 12% APY for other cryptocurrencies. They safeguard your wallets and your cryptocurrencies with multiple ways to verify your identity from your login to your withdrawals.
HOW TO GET ”SWAN AIRDROP”
- Visit the SwanFinance airdrop form.
- Join their Telegram channel. (+4,000 SWAN)
- Follow them on Twitter and retweet one tweet. (+3,000 SWAN)
- Like their Facebook page. (+3,000 SWAN)
- Follow them on LinkedIn. (+3,000 SWAN)
- Submit your details to the airdrop form.
- The first 10,000 participants will receive a maximum of 10,000 SWAN each.
- The tokens will be distributed after the token sale.
PERMISSION AIRDROP IS WORTH 100 ASK COINS.
Permission.io is the leading provider of permission advertising for eCommerce. ASK is a native cryptocurrency for Permission, which was created by forking Ethereum using GETH. For instance, ASK may be used to make purchases of goods and services as well as giving access to special offers from merchants and to be spent in other applications outside of the Permission Marketplace which utilizes ASK to build relationships based on Permission as opposed to interruption. All products can also be purchased with ASK coin. Permission.io appears in several highly regarded press releases.
- Coins Per Airdrop – 100 ASK
- Coins Per Referral – 100 ASK
- KYC is not a requirement
How To Get ”Permission Airdrop”
- Register for the Permission Airdrop, by creating an account.
- Verify your mail & log in to your account. (+100 ASK)
- Earn more ASK coins by watching product videos in the premier online store.
- Share your referral link to earn 100 ASK coins for every referral.
Learn how to Withdraw your ASK coins using MyCrypto.com and the Trezor Hardware Wallet.
Swissborg airdrop is worth a total prize pool of $500,000 which will be paid in Bitcoin (BTC). You can earn by predicting, completing challenges and referring friends. Collect Badges to earn 50 CHSB Tokens for every level you reach.
SwissBorg launched a not-for-profit community app where anyone can “Predict, learn and earn Bitcoin with zero-risk”. The app has a new interactive graphs that help you to improve your forecast. The CyBorg Predictor (their Machine Learning algorithm) has been improved and beat 99.8% of the players. Can you beat the CyBorg predictor?
The biggest obstacle to growing the crypto community is the lack of understanding and the fear of losing money. This community app solves both challenges. From the Swissborg team: ”Your support in spreading the word would mean the world to us.” Swissborg has raised $51,000,000 value of tokens sold in ICO, ended January 2018.
How to get the Swissborg airdrop
- Download the Swissborg App, available for iOS or Android.
- Register and verify.
- Play & predict: earn your share of $500,000, which will be paid in Bitcoin (BTC).
- Earn: Complete challenges and collect Badges to earn 50 CHSB Tokens for every level you reach.
- Share: get your referral code from the app and earn 3000 points when your friends sign up with your code.
See the full list of countries that are eligible to join SwissBorg airdrop.
Want to know how to make money by investing in crypto?
Grab a copy of my best-selling eBook “Learn Crypto”
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
In this post I’m going to break down the following terms: ALT(COIN) TOKEN Vs COIN AIRDROP BOUNTY ANN TX. Starting with ALT which is short for Altcoin, which is short for Alternative coin. This is any cryptocurrency that is not Bitcoin – since Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency of its kind, any cryptocurrency that is … Continue reading ALT, ANN, TX, COIN vs TOKEN, AIRDROP, BOUNTY Explained
There’s no doubt that DeFi is all the rage since the beginning of 2020 and there’s no stopping it. An acronym for Decentralised Finance, the word refers to any business solution that brings decentralised working solutions to finance and commerce.
Crypto Jargon started as a series of 30 videos and blog posts dedicated to breaking down the complex crypto terminology we use in our posts, articles, chart analysis and social media. There are hundreds of acronyms, terms and slang you will come across on a daily basis and I used to have to search for … Continue reading CRYPTO JARGON: DEFINITIONS OF CRYPTO TERMINOLOGY